Sunday, November 16, 2008

Thankful...

I am on a message board that lately has a lot of negativity on it. Energy vampires. Just ugh. I wish I could post over there a post to make them realize for all the negativity, complaining and whining they do they only attract more of that. SOOO to combat my feelings I just read I went to another message board and they have a daily thankful or gratitude thread. WHAT AN AWESOME IDEA!



Gratitude is a good thing. What are you thankful for today?

  • I'm thankful for a warm house
  • for a hockey loving family
  • for friends that are true and dear
What is on your list today?

3 comments:

KimmyKimKim said...

People don't get it.
I get it.
Thanks Jenn!

Posted the pics on my scrappy blog... which I know you know but here it is as an easy link.

http://scrappykimzkorner.blogspot.com/

Shannon (SLBB) said...

Grateful you are putting some good stuff out there. I like it!

My list:
smart funny entertaining children
rock solid husband
sunshine
running shoes.

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

I am thankful and grateful for life itself - it is a beautiful thing - you are one of the few who know how close I came to missing it! (so that kinda means an extra thankfulness for you!) Love you!