Tuesday, November 25, 2008

today

Well, today I get to put my own theories to test. BAD morning ;) My youngest lost his mitts and hat apparently when his dad grabbed him yesterday at school. Normally I pick up but I was sick. Then I come home to my first client being a no show. See where this is going???

Now I'm stopping there. I'll be back to post how the rest of my day goes ;)

I'm concentrating on the things that make me happy. I'm working on some xmas stuff. I'm reading where Tim and I want to go this weekend (little get away to Toronto). Lets see if the day turns around???

Edited***

Well Success!!!! I started focusing on Tim and the kids and what makes me happy (our up coming trip to Toronto) and boom. Two clients booked for this week extra, went to a friends for chai latte and went out and bought benny a new hat! Life is good. Just need to focus on that.

My bad day went to a pretty good day!!! Once my attitude changed!

1 comment:

Shannon (SLBB) said...

too funny. I got so much done today you would be proud. Even picked up two baby gifts for the spring. boo yah!

Hope you guys have a great get-a-way weekend. :) I'm working on an afternoon out on the 13th of Dec to finish up our shopping.

cheers!