Monday, December 8, 2008

OMG

Okay so this below quote just sums up what I try to tell people! SERIOUSLY! Pick your friends that don't drain you. Leave the energy vampires at home ;) or better yet their home. Say positive things! Don't say negative thoughts! I so love the below quote! LOVE IT!

the quote:


"You will find yourself refreshed by the presence of cheerful people. Why not make earnest effort to confer that pleasure on others? Half the battle is gained if you never allow yourself to say anything gloomy."

Lydia M. Child
1802-1880, Abolitionist and Writer

1 comment:

Kimberley said...

Absolutely!
I especially agree when people run themselves down verbally (although we all do it - I do it too more than I should). I always try and remind my friends that they are beautiful and lovely and funny and smart - you know all those things that usually apply!
In the last 5 years, I have eliminated a lot of energy vampires and it is fantastic to be free!
Great one Jenn!

(I have to share my word verification word for posting this - I know it is spelled differently but it is "blest". Say it out loud and that's how I feel today!)

Have a great day girl!!