Saturday, December 6, 2008

Seasons...

A question on a message board I read asked what your favourite season is? Funny. For me for years it was never winter. Hated it. Too cold, too much snow, too much (wha wha you get the picture) lol. This year I decided I was going to say I love winter! I love the snow. I think happy hockey, skiing, outdoor fun. I picture the driving good. Even tonight, we had to drive through a snow storm and you know what both Tim and I thought, this isn't bad and kept going. I even went out and got groceries later on!

I guess what I'm saying is so far, so good! Its all in the attitude ;) it really is!!!!

Fav seasons?

I love spring because its the fresh renewal.
I love summer because the heat and beach and my pool ;)
I love fall because of the crisp air and smells.
I love winter because of the fun and in an odd way, the warmth it brings me.

Life is good. Enjoy it all.

No comments: