Monday, March 2, 2009

Just be happy

Being happy is a choice.   I read this on createablance.com and thought. Absolutely.  So why aren't more of us happy?  I put some of their suggestions into loose terms. Read through them, see if you can do any more of them and feel free to leave me your suggestions. 

There suggestions

Live in the moment
Let go of the idea that happines = consumption 
Meditation
Ditch the 'fears'  We live with too much fear...fear of health, fear of not enough of this and that. Lose it.  
Laugh more
Get involved in the slow movement.  We're all busy I COMPLETELY get that one (hockey say no more) but I still take the time to get my family to the dinner table and eat a slow cooked meal.  I would say 5 nights a week we eat a slow cooked meal.  Get involved read up on the Slow movement.  
Love more
Socialize more
Ditch doing what you don't want too.  aka don't burn the candles at both ends
Take time for youself
Exercise


If you can think of more, leave it in the comment section.... go be happy my friends!!!!



No comments: