Wednesday, June 17, 2009

so true...

I was just going through twitter and I follow the "joy of living" blog on twitter and they tweeted...

What is the last thing you do before you go to bed at night? Whatever it is, make sure it feels good.


and it made me think. What do I do?? Well I read from two daily inspirational calanders. One is a quote from Palsms and the other is just a daily does of positive info. I love both. Both make me go hmmm.

I also try to read. Now those that know me well know lately I only read things that make me happy. Generally that is self help books, books on reflexology, marketing or along that lines. I don't read a lot fiction. Sometimes I will pick up a novel, but for the most part I get very few mins a day to read, so when I read it will be something that is going to expand my mind :)

So my question to you today is.....

What do you do before you go to bed??? Does it make you happy? Care to share? ;)

cheers
jenn

p.s. for those who wondered about the elastic band around my wrist, it was in place of the braclet. The stop complaining braclet. So every time I verbally complain, I switch the elastic band to the opposite wrist. The goal? 21 consecutive days without moving it. So far... 2 days in a row. Its a start ;)


2 comments:

Mel said...

kind of personal , isn't it??;)
I make sure my girls are tucked in tight, tell them I love them. Tell Brad I love him and make sure he
doesn't snore:D
And try to talk to my mom once at night just to hear her voice,,soothing even at my age.

Marissa said...

Last thing I do before I go to bed at night, is check on my girls, kiss them and tell them I love them and to have sweet unicorn and fairy filled dreams. (they can't hear me) Then I tuck the covers around Scott.
Then Dini walks around me, tucking the covers in. (I love my cat)
This makes me happy.
Two days is awesome!!!
WTG Jenn