Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thankful Thursdays...

A friend of mine called it that today and I thought what a great idea!  What are you thankful for today??

  • for my business that allows me flex hours
  • for my healthy children
  • for a wonderful kind caring husband (yep you are that tim!!!)
  • for wonderful friends
  • that the sun is peaking out a bit today and its finally warmer
  • that school is nearing an end and summertime to start
Those are just a few of the things I'm thankful at the moment! 

What are you thankful for today??? 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

- hmm - i'm thankful for my family and friends - old and new - thankful for the lovely sunshine today - thankful to have a job that allows me to be home with my kids when they're home from school - thankful for school nearing it's end and summer to start - beaches, time with kids, picnics at the park, holidays -

Karan said...

im thankful, that no matter who my enemies are, i can move on...with the lord in my heart, who can be against me..im thankful for the many blessings i have in my life, i have a home, i have a loving caring, healthy family...i have friends who care...what more can i ask for.. :)

Renee said...

I haven't blogged much in awhile...but I like to do my love/hate list on Fridays....when I think of it...get out the negative and then get some positives out there.....thankful thursdays are cool...I'm thankful for my health...after being so ill for a year....I'm always grateful for it....Have a great day!

Marissa said...

I am thankful for my family, my friends, that we are all together, and we are healthy.
I am especially thankful to have YOU as a friend.