Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thankful thursdays....

In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity. Albert Einstein


I'm a quote collector, but this one really strikes a cord with me today. Its so true. In the midst of all difficulty lies opportunity. Opportunity for advancement, learning, grace, love, forgivness. Whatever the situation, there is always an opportunity you can take out of it.

Today is thursday. I call it thankful Thursday.

  • thankful for a hot cup of coffee on a cool day
  • thankful that rain stopped for my sons field trip
  • thankful for my friends and family
  • thankful for my clients that make me smile on a daily basis
  • thankful for the fact that its almost the weekend :) Weekends rock!
What are you thankful today???

1 comment:

Marissa said...

Thankful that my DH landed safely and will be home quickly.
Thankful that both my children are healthy (finally)
Thankful that you are here to remind me to be thankful.