Tuesday, May 19, 2009

decluttering....

This weekend I spent time in my boys rooms. Their closets actually. Decluttering. I'm always grateful for hand me downs! Love them, but how many size 6 pants do we need? How many tshirts? I got rid of SIX bags between their closets. Now lots was from Ben's and he had out grown them, but still that is a lot. Their rooms look great now! Its like BREATHING easier. Have you noticed that???

Clutter = tension, feeling of upset
Clean/clear = clear mind, relaxation

I swear when I declutter the ommmmm feeling comes in my house. It just feels clearer.
Silly??? I don't know but I love the feeling and I'm going to keep it up!!!!

Next time you feel tense, stressed just go declutter a bit and see how you feel afterwards :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I totally get this Jenn ... a clear house = a clear mind ... or clearer, anyway! haha ... I like to clear clutter, take it out of the house and then air the house out with open windows & doors, then smudge. Lovely :)