Saturday, May 30, 2009

Once a week....

Once a week I tune into CNN.com to get my fill of the news. I really think I need to give it up period. Its so depressing. Yes I know that is news. Why do most journalist write like that? Doesn't anyone write "happy" news? Come on, I want to read things that are uplifting!!!

Sorry, my rant for tonight after going there and seeing some really depressing things.

The world is good at heart. Focusing on that good would be way better then reading the details of all the crap.

jmo

j

2 comments:

Ria Jenkins Wellness said...

I try to not watch the news if I can. Too depressing. I find it makes me focus on the negative far too much.

Marissa said...

I do not watch the news. The 60 seconds on the radio is more than enough!!!
I too believe in focusing on the good, and things will be good.
We create our world around us.