Thursday, May 21, 2009

How do you bring balance....

I'm wondering how do you bring balance to your life? 

It is a struggle I seem to be having as of late.  Although tonight I feel good about balance, I often don't.  I feel pulled in about 20 directions.  


-gratitude (always makes me feel in check)
-fieldhockey (i'm playing again this summer after many years off)
-spending time with my children playing
-reading
-yoga and meditation
-dreaming
-vacations
-being in my pool or at the beach
-writing 
-loving
-creating

Those are some of my ways of feeling balanced.  How about you?

2 comments:

Marissa said...

salt bath with lavender candles. That is my way of balancing.

I am going to try a few on your list.

Jordan said...

I have a pool, we've had one since I was probably 11 or so, so quite some time, and my mother was a swim instructor at the YMCA when I was a kid also.

I don't know how to swim. In fact, I have a slight fear of water, and I get cold really quickly.

That got really off topic...