Thursday, May 28, 2009

WOW

What an amazing book! I just finished it. I really think I'm going to start to re read it tonight! I didn't even realize how much I complain/gossip/state negative thoughts out loud till I started moving my elastic back and forth! LOL

We're not talking the self doubts. I still think someone needs a "zapper" for that!!! I'm talking about stating in your voice a complaint, groan, moan, negative statement or gossip. WOWSERS. A friend called today and I actually sat there and said nothing because I realized we would just gossip or complain non stop. Awkward silence I tell you. So I told her about my experiment and gave her the website to check out. She actually hung up on me and right before she did she stated that I was no fun if I wouldn't gossip with her! LOLOLOLOL Oh that made me howl.

So far today I've moved it 6 times. Yeah SIX already!!! I know!

Keep me posted if your trying this!!!!
Happy Thursday!!!

3 comments:

Shannon (SLBB) said...

What a great experiment I love it! I'm like you I've had to move it a few times but more often I just kept my mouth shut!

too funny!

daniela said...

a complaint free world- AMEN to that idea! i'm going to use a prayer bead bracelet for mine!

hellokittie67 said...

I really need to put on my bracelet NOW! I am sure that it would get moved A LOT, especially at work. This goes back to your other blog-I need to find something I love to do! Wise words my friend!