Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Love it...

A Complaint Free World.

Shannon from BC left a comment here about this book. I went out to Chapters last night and bought it! I'm already half way through. It is about the idea I was stating the other day. Only no bzzzz. You wear a bracelet (they have purple ones) and you switch it to the other hand every time you complain, gossip or say a negative though. Same idea, no shock! Click on the the top there and it will link you to their site!

So the idea is to have 21 consecutative days without having to move that bracelet!!! Easy? No. I tried yesterday breifly and I switched it 16times! I thought I was a pretty positive person.

I'm still in the midst of reading the book. I'll be back tomorrow after I finish it, with a more detailed review. In the meantime, you don't need their bracelet to start. Use an elastic, use a cancer bracelet, use a coin and put it back and forth in each pocket!

Just start somewhere and try :)

Can you imagine if we had a Complaint Free World??? Could imagine how much happier would be??? I love this idea!

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

:) glad you went out and bought it!! :) it's a GREAT book - maybe i'll re-read it too -